Stop procrastinating & Become unstoppable!
The confident biz programme
super-confidence & mindset training for awesome women entrepreneurs.
get sh*t done while staying true to yourself!
As an online business owner, you might have to put yourself out there as the face of your service or product.
You might want to
- Create your brand (and website).
- Create email or social media marketing campaigns.
- Create videos or webinars.
- Participate in online discussions, podcasts, or post in groups or forums.
- Attend networking events to promote yourself.
- Promote yourself by giving public talks, presentations, or running events.
- Learn. Whether it’s HOW to create or use the above strategies, or whether it’s tech, sales & marketing or other skills.
So you need to be organised, focused & clear, to be able to take strategic action steps.
Once your mindset blocks are out of your way, you can easily go into a Flow state.
It’s easy to get lost, confused or overwhlemed with all those things you need or want done.
But you’re not gonna stay focused or motivated if you’ve got fears or resistances around some of those action steps.
Another very common obstacle is the lack of clarity over what you actually want – who you wanna serve, where you’re going or what that involves.
If you’re not super-clear on that – it’s very tricky to identify the next steps you need to take that will allow you to reach your goal in the easiest & fastest way.
You also wanna be honest & authentic in your biz.
Authentic businesses inspire and grow.
Especially now, when there’s so much online overload, people are more drawn to what’s more genuine & real.
But you might be feeling fear or resistance around being yourself in your sales & marketing or presenting yourself online. Maybe you feel that your real self isn’t good enough.
If it’s not you in person you’re putting out into the world but rather a product, you still want to communicate your values, mission and purpose.
This is because you want to form real connections with your customers or followers.
being confident, authentic & real in your biz will help you to
- Stand out above the competition.
- Create a more influential image and brand by being your consistent self.
- Connect on a more meaningful level with your ideal clients.
- Create trust – in that you offer value and quality.
- Promote engagement with your audience, turning more of them into customers.
- Increase your passion and motivation for your biz and your own sense of mission.
on this women entrepreneurs coaching programme you will
- Get crystal clear about your product or service, your ideal client, and also values & purpose – how and why you want to serve, beyond simply making money.
- Change negative beliefs you have about yourself.
- Drop resistances around sales & marketing.
- Get comfy with social media, video, tech or other stuff you need to do or learn.
- Let go of comparing yourself to others.
- Be held accountable, take responsibility & own up to mistakes.
- Learn to communicate more honestly & effectively.
- Dissolve anxiety you may not even be aware of.
- Trust the value you’re providing.
You’ll free up energy that you previously spent on trying to fight fear or procrastination.
This will allow you to put that energy into your business, feeling motivated, clear & focused!
“Before the sessions I was feeling mentally clogged and full of resistance. I learned how much I mentally sabotage myself even when I’m not aware of it… I feel free after the sessions… I can move at an organised pace. I can also access more love, which feels not conditional on anything. I was impressed by how fast the work was, how it can really bring an awareness and release so fast. Thank you!”
are you ready to finally get that sh*t done?
CONFIDENT BIZ PROG.
- This is an online 8-week programme.
- 1:1 £875
- or two payments of £459
- Group £625
- or two payments of £329
Not sure if this is the right programme for you?
Get in touch or book your FREE Power Session with me now!
If you’d like to join a group programme rather than 1-2-1, please get in touch. If there are no current available spaces I can add you to my waiting list.